Best SEO plugins are really needed to have a push to rank in search engines result.There are a lot of SEO plugins in WordPress directory for seo optimization . I pick up some of the Best SEO plugins and amde a beatiful list for you. Take time, Read it , I hope you will enjoy it.
List of Best SEO plugins for WordPress are given below:
1. Yoast SEO: It is among the most powerful SEP Plugins in WordPress. It has 17,000+ 5-star ratings . Yoast SEO plugin delivers an impressive update with beautiful interface and user-friendly options that help in a blog post and product pages.It shows search engine previews and also give you a seo readability score.able options. It also provides a complete set of SEO suite with backend tools. This Yoast SEO plugin has premium features too that support for a longer time.
2. All In One SEO: All In One SEO is similar to Yoast SEO but it’s just a little more customizable and has a few extra features than Yoast SEO.This plugin work perfectly for viable options. It also provides a complete set of SEO suite with backend tools. This All in One SEO plugin has premium features too that support for a longer time.
Special functionalities of All in One SEO plugin:
[N.B.:(*) require a free addon.]
- Edit your robots.txt file via a user-friendly interface*
- Edit your .htaccess file without FTP*
- Block “bad bots,” including referral spam*
- Add sitelinks search box markup
- Auto generates meta descriptions
3. Rank Math: Rank Math SEO tools controls on-page SEO, combines multiple plugins and brings a masterpiece of the light-weighted plugin. It’s UI is really beautiful and user friendly. Moreover, meta tags like noarchive, nofollow, noindex bring personal page and post.
Special functionalities Rank Math SEO tool:
- Google Search Console integration
- Redirection (301, 302, 307, 410, 451)
- Rich snippets markup (14 types).
- Card previews for Facebook and Twitter
- 404 error monitor
Where Yoast SEO Plugin has only FaceBook Card previes.(Social Media).If you’re looking to migrate to Rank Math SEO tool, you can import your existing settings from Yoast or All in One SEO Pack.
4. The SEO Framework: SEO framework is a wonderful seo plugin that has a plugin trick to enable fast, and light-weighted SEO plugins specially designed for WordPress. It has some whistles and bells that are used to focus on extra concentration towards speed but without any upsell or ads.
4. SEOPress : It is a freemium Sep plugin with no ads that complete white labels without any footprints in free trial versions. SEOPress is fast, simple, powerful and manages Meta description posts, terms, and pages of the blog/website.
6. SEO Squirrly: SEO Squirrly plugin generates SEO recommendations with different plugins, where you can type your topic, articles. Entering the desired keyword anywhere in the content, showing green light indicates activation of real-time.
Tip: If you are a developer it is recommended to use All in One SEO plugin , cause you will love it. If you are a newbie and not interested to work so much in seo and want a better result it is recommended to use Yoast SEO plugin plugin , cause it is easy and literally you have to do nothing.
7. Broken Link Checker: Broken Link Checker plugin does work that scans broken links both internal ( in the blog post and pages of the blog) as well as external . With this plugin, you can change or even replace the content with a better version, and it also notifies the link break. It makes easy to find and fix broken links . If it finds any broken link, it tells the HTTP status code of the link (e.g. 404, 410), anchor text and source of the link. You can fix links in a couple of clicks, and in bulk.It can continuously check for broken links and alert you .
For example, if there is a broken link that the plugin found on the blog If you click “unlink,” then the dead link will be removed from the post. Perhaps even more useful is the fact that it suggests replacement links, and you can swap out the dead link for a working one in one click—without ever having to dig into the post itself.It also tells you about 301 redirects, and there’s also an option to fix those in bulk by replacing the redirect link with the final destination URL.
The negative side of this plugin is it’s slow down your website and use a lot of bandwidth as the plugin runs in the background all the time.If you are using cheap hosting I won’t recommend you this plugin.
Crawl your website with a third-party tool like Ahrefs Site Audit.But if you can’t afford third party tools i would suggest you to use it for betterment of your blog.
8. Rel NoFollow Checkbox: Rel NoFollow Checkbox attributes with links that are externally used. These links have no influence on the ranking results of the external part of the site. Thousands of spam sites are leading links and manipulating users, therefore it helps to scare advertisements.
9. All In One Schema Rich Snippets:It has visual search elements like images, star rankings or other details that attract user and search results. Rich Snippers use E-Commerce blog post reviews and product page results.
10. WordLift: WordLift plugin is like wonder.t improves the quality of finding content with adding internal links, semantic-rich metadata and also recommends widgets. It is used to bring advanced SEO content marketers as well as editors.
11.Robots File Editor plugin: You can easily edit your robots .txt file directly from the backend through this module (Robots File Editor plugin).If you are using Robots File Editor plugin then you no longer need to have access to the site’s FTP or CPanel.
12. Meta Description Editor:One of the important aspects of on-page optimization is meta description, this helps you add Meta description to all the post types on your WordPress blog including the homepage. You can even setup default formats for different types of templates using this Meta Description Editor plugin.
13. Code Inserter:Easily insert any code you want throughout the site in the header, footer, before or after the content using the plugin in your blog.
14.Title Tag Rewriter: One of the important aspects of on-page optimization is Title tag . It is very important to ensure that proper titles are there throughout the site for good rankings in search engine. With the help of “Title Tag Rewriter” you can setup default title formats for different pages easily for blog .You can even add individual titles on a post, page and other types of pages of blog with this plugin.
15. 404 Monitor: 404 monitor helps you keep a track of the 404 hits on your website. It gives the info on a per URL basis, date of most recent 404 hit, the referrer as well as the user agent. All logs are maintained so that you can check them out and fix them easily.
16.Slug Optimizer : It optimizes your slugs.Or you can edit Permalinks in Settings.
17. MailChimp : MailChimp WordPress plugin is a free email service provider which creates beautiful newsletters. It is the best way to get traffic for your blog.
18.Google XML Sitemap: Google XML Sitemap plugin helps you to generate XML Sitemap of your website or blog easily to get indexing in search engines.
19.Optimizes image plugin/Compress image size plugin
Use Shortpixel or Resmush.it to compresses and optimize the images on your website.Images are usually the slowest files to load when someone visits your site, image optimization can have a noticeably positive effect on page speed which is a ranking factor .
20. W3 Total Cache plugin: W3 Total Cache plugin is a must have wordpress plugin in case you want to improve the performance of your blog like ours.
Use a fully optimized theme to begin with blogging . Optimized themes means fewer plugins, fewer plugins mean quicker web page loading time, quicker loading time means higher ranking in search results. So Less plugin effective SEO , Optimized theme effective SEO.
SEO plugin or Content
SEO is not only plugin brother .You must give effort to maintain the quality of your content. Google and other search engines are preferring the quality content. If the bounce rate of your blog is high then it’s all wasted.
The length of a content is also important. Cause search engines can rank article on different keywords if the length of the article is long enough .Try to divide your content in blocks.It will help you to index in search engines.
Plugins will only help the search engines to give them data is that there is a post called “List of Best SEO plugins for WordPress” is published , time , meta description etc. but content quality will attract the visitors .
See ya ! Stay Healthy and Stay Positive .